Mouna is a writer-director, content creator, and entrepreneur.
FOUNDER / CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER
In 1999, she founded Firehorse, making factual entertainment programmes for Middle East broadcasters and corporate films for Arab governments, institutions, and corporations. In 2016, she co-founded TRIARC, a global footage-licensing and sales distribution platform specialising in Middle East video content. Mouna has written 500 hours and produced over 1000 hours of broadcast television.
CO-FOUNDER / CONTENT ARCHITECT
In 2016, she co-founded TRIARC, a global footage-licensing and sales distribution platform specialising in Middle East video content. TRIARC offers unique access to a vast library of clips covering over twenty countries and many categories including culture, religion, heritage, architecture, politics, landscape, aerial, art and archaeology.
Storytelling is Mouna’s passion. From Eridu, the world’s first city in Iraq, to Dharmsala in the Himalayas, Mouna has travelled extensively, interviewing everyone from ordinary folk to world leaders like the Dalai Lama, and from the first women athletes, in Saudi Arabia, to artists and academics. Mouna’s unique background brings a wealth of experience to her clients. She is a jury member of the International Emmy Awards and holds a BA in the Archaeology of Western Asia from The Institute of Archaeology, University College London.
- Script Writer: documentaries, factual entertainment, corporate
- Director: documentaries, factual entertainment for broadcasters and information/promotional documentaries for the Public Sector and NGOs
- Executive Producer: documentary series, political shows, current affairs, talk shows, health and fitness shows, cooking shows
- Traditional & Digital Media Content Architect
- Metadata Taxonomy
- Content Analyst
HONORARY OFFICE AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Jury Member at the International Emmy Awards, 2011- present.
- Member of Lebanon Creative Cluster, 2009-present.
- Member of Harvard Business School AllWorld Network 2010 – present
- Abu Dhabi
- Saudi Arabia
You must be logged in to post a comment.